Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3D Animation Using Real Physics

I created this animation as an example to use in scene reconstruction cases.
I used 3d Studio Max to create animation modeling and render.
I then deformed the crash cars by using FF Performers in Max.
After that, I used Adobe After Effects for composting and Photoshop for textures.

I first created a physics rig and then I applied it to a scene where I was able to drive the car inside the city.
I network rendered overnight in 4 64 bit duo quad computers and
added simple sound effects for fun at the end. It took me about 4 days to put together.

I hope you enjoy it!


Diego Torroija
310-936-6194
Visual Effects Supervisor




1 comment:

  1. Excellent stuff! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. I will keep visiting this blog very often.



    design

    ReplyDelete

CreativeHeads.net For more info go to www.usphotograph.com